Cheese boards are our specialty here at The Cheese Table!
It’s so simple and never fails to impress when your guests show up. You can pull a wonderful cheese board together in just minutes. Today we are going to teach you how, just in time for Easter entertaining.
First you’ll need to order our Easter Cheese Collection. We have the Classic Collection for 4-6 people, the Upscale Collection for 8-10 people or the Social Collection for 12-20 people.
Did you know with each Cheese Collection we send two perfectly paired accompaniments that bring out the flavours and are guaranteed to impress guests right off the bat? That is a great start to your platter already!
Today we have created a FREE CHEESE PLATTER GUIDE to use for Easter hosting!
Want to remember this for the grocery store before Easter?
Click here for this handy ‘The Cheese Table – Free Platter Guide’ to download and save!
Here are some additional suggestions for putting together the perfect impromptu cheese board:
- Keep it simple! Set it out with enough room around the cheese so people can get at it with the knife easily.
- Do not over crowd the board. Boards filled with fruit, nuts, crackers look great when you first look at them but by the end of the night it’s a mess. The cheese is the star of the show, let it shine!
- Have a separate, sharp knife for each cheese.
- Leave your jams and jellies in the jar so your guests know what they are tasting. Just add a little spoon for serving.
- Add a cheese tag so you know what the cheese is. (Did you know we provide these in our Easter Cheese Collections? Get yours, here.)
- Use 2 boards if you need more space. Everyone always heads to the cheese – this way you can make more room for people to get in and enjoy the cheese.
The Cheese Table makes serving up your cheese board easy when you order your Easter Cheese Collection from us! Not hosting this year? Our collections are also perfect for hostess gifts.
To learn what’s included and order yours, click here.
Wishing you very happy and delicious Easter from all of us here at The Cheese Table!